Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yay for Flickr!


I finally figured out how put together a slideshow on this thing, hooray!  On the right, under the "Ecuador Pictures" heading are the thumbnails of the pictures I've uploaded.  If you click on a picture, it will take you to the website where the pictures are uploaded (Flickr).  There are a lot of random pictures thrown in there from all my other trips, mainly b/c I haven't figured out how to separate everything.  Technology...

As for today, I rented a bike to explore some of the less touristy parts of town, and ended up at their tiny little airport.  I also went to the beach and an organic farm/tortoise refuge, which surprisingly very relaxing.  But instead of another picture of a tortoise, I'll leave you with a picture of the stunning passion fruit flower.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...passionfruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strange looking flower... I have seen the passion fruit before, but this is the first time seeing the flower, great close-up picture!!!

    mld

    ReplyDelete